Solihull’s premier PET SITTING and DOG ADVENTURE service.
Hello gorgeous pet lover, I’m so pleased that you are here. I’m Caroline and this is the home of The Pet Sitter Solihull, a local premier cat sitting and dog adventure service covering Solihull and the surrounding areas. If you own a clowder of indoor cats or have an energetic dog looking for it’s next outdoor adventure then you are definitely in the right place.
Having lived with pets my whole life I know that it is impossible to have them by your side 24/7. There are times when holidays, business and sadly even illness mean that you need an extra pair of hands to ensure that your pets receive the same continuation of care and love that you provide.
We don’t just look after your pets, we look after you and your home too. You may need your curtains closed or your wheelie bins put out, or even a few home groceries popped in the fridge when you’ve been away for a few days. We have so many add-on services that are sure to cover your needs too!
Our flexible approach means that you can get tailored care that suits both you and your pet. No two pets are the same nor are their owners, which is why you get to devise the pet care plan to your requirements. If there is a service you need that we haven’t listed then just ask us for a quote.
discover 3 (secret) dog friendly walks in solihull
Download your free guide
Ready to MEET?
Choosing a pet sitter may feel like a daunting prospect which is why we offer a FREE Meet & Greet prior to any pet sitting or dog adventure.
Every pet is unique and they all come with different needs and requirements. Maybe there’s a certain time they like to be fed or walked, or perhaps there is a particular blanket or toy that they find comfort with. We’ll come to your home (following all Covid rules), meet you and your pet and then together we will work out a pet care service that is tailored to you.
These meetings are your way to make sure that you are choosing the best pet sitter for you and for me to find out more about you and your pet.
Not sure what a Meet & Greet is? Watch this short video where I explain what happens at a Meet & Greet.
MEET & GREET
3 Ways we care for your pet…
- Perfect for high energy dogs that love exploring the outdoors.
- We travel to a variety of locations, away from busy spots, so that your dog can experience new sights, sounds and smells
- A choice of mini and maxi adventures, ranging from 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins
- All new adventurers go through our induction process prior to meeting their fellow explorers so that we can pair up dogs based on their personality
- Every adventure provides the perfect balance of exercise, fun & games, and tricks to learn whilst following our systemised Dog Adventure Safety Programme
overnight pet & House sitting
- For those times when you are away from home and want your pet to feel happy, safe and secure in their own home.
- You can go on holiday feeling relaxed, safe in the knowledge that your pets will experience first class care from a pet professional.
- All pet carers are DBS checked, insured and have completed a pet first aid certified training course
Cats & small animal visits
- First class service ensures that your cats & small animals receive the care they need and the cuddles they enjoy.
- Our range of add-on services gives you plenty of flexibility if you have other needs and requirements.
- With different visiting options you can choose the package that is right for you and your pets.